Top Ten Facts About Alien Abductions
10. The United States Air Force coined the term, Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) in 1952(1)
9. Roswell is considered to be the bread and butter of Ufology(1)
8. The first documented UFO sighting is in the Bible.(1)
7. Winston Churchill had reported a strange airship.(1)
6. UFOs were often seen and photographed during NASA’s space missions in the 1960s.(1)
5. Abductions are not always about “collecting DNA” or experimenting as many people ignorantly think. Instead, it’s often about creating incredible terror in abductees and harvesting the energy of that terror.(2) Which Zen learns first hand in The Encounter.
4. Hundreds of thousands or millions of Americans believe they have been abducted by aliens.(3) Zen claims to be one of them.
3. 1 in 5 Americans believe in alien abductions. Interestingly, males are more likely to believe in abductions than females.(1) Zen is one of them now.
2. According to some UFO aficionados, the Men in Black (MIBs) really do exist.(1) Zen isn’t an MIB, he’s just an agent with a paranormal/supernatural investigations agency. It’s because of his encounter he became an agent.
1. Some abductees claim to have been taken by beings called Grays. Zen, though, met a new race…
Facts about alien abductions found at:
The Agency ~ 1
Evan ‘Zen’ Zenas is the top agent at The Agency and is known for his brusque demeanor. He’s also known to be tough on trainees. Those who find themselves under his tutelage usually don’t last long. When he’s assigned a new assistant, Seth Trivos, Zen’s faced with questions about his past he’s not too keen on answering.
Seth Trivos knew Evan once upon a time, loved him even, but when Evan disappeared, he unknowingly broke Seth’s heart. Now, he’s in Evan’s world as the newest recruit at The Agency, and he’s looking for answers.
Will Zen chase away another new assistant because he doesn’t want to open up about a past encounter or will being forced on a case together make him face the demons he’s been trying to hide from?
Be Warned: m/m sex
Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-encounter-by-jacey-holbrand/
All Romance eBooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theencounter-1561765-340.html
“Thanks, Seth, for being here and listening.”
“You don’t have to thank me. What are friends for?” Deciding to be bold, Seth kissed Zen’s forehead, followed by his cheek, and left his face close to Zen’s.
Zen’s hot breath warmed his face, but Seth didn’t mind. His eyes fluttered closed as the words “kiss me” repeated in his head. Just as he wished, Zen’s lips found his, but it wasn’t the easy-going, lingering first kiss he expected.
Zen threw his arms around him in a tight hold and claimed his mouth with wild abandon. Seth’s head reeled. He couldn’t believe he and Zen were kissing. Granted, it wasn’t anything like the soft moments and slow love making he’d imagined over the years, but he’d take what he could get at the moment.
Zen moved his hands up and down Seth’s back. The heated touch under his jacket and over his shirt seared his skin in a delightful way. Zen’s lips pressed upon his almost too violently. He swept his tongue out, forcing Seth to open his mouth.
Seth adored the taste of him, salty and spicy, and his scent of leather and earth as well.
God, for so long he’d waited to have Zen in his arms, his body close. Zen’s lips trailed down his neck. Seth reached up and cupped the back of Zen’s head. Zen pulled at his shirt, tugging it from the confines of his pants without breaking the kiss. In the process of kissing him, somehow Zen was able to unbutton and unzip both their pants and free their cocks out of the openings.
Desire rushed through Seth, clawing at his insides. Zen clutched at him like a drowning man scrambling for purchase on any floating thing to save him from the watery depths. Hands traveled over his shoulders, up his shirt, feeling all the nuances of his chest and back down to his rock-hard cock. The man held their dicks against each other, and Seth sucked in a long stream of air. The feel of their two satiny lengths rubbing together was a heady sensation.
Zen turned their bodies and laid them down. He stretched over Seth. Seth loved feeling the weight and heat of Zen’s strong body atop his. Still, Zen continued to kiss him, and he continued to surrender to the demand of Zen’s mouth.
Jacey Holbrand believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers. Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world. Jacey loves to hear from readers! Click the link to eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com
Jacey is doing a tour-wide international giveaway of $25 gift card for Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Complete the rafflecopter for your chance of winning. Winners will be announced at the end of the blog tour.
a Rafflecopter giveaway